SPECIAL APPEAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Dear friends,

      It gives me great pleasure to inform you that our web-site is set and
      active at:
      www.interfaith-encounter.org

      and so is our bank account at:
      Account name: The Interfaith Encounter Association
      (in Hebrew: Agudat Hamifgash Habein-Dati)
      Account no: 187380
      Bank name: Israel Discount Bank
      Bank code: 11
      Branch: 69
      SWIFT code: I.D.B - LILIT
      Bank address: 2 Ha'arazim Street, Jerusalem

      We are now in the midst of preparations for several events that are
      planned to take place in December and hope to be able to announce them
      soon.
      I am sure you know how hard it is to start an active organization. The
      first period is especially hard as all institutional funding takes a lot
      of time before they grant projects (time of applying, screening and
      contracting).

      We therefore approach you with the special request to participate in
      our effort also financially and help us get started. Please have a look at
      our foundation declaration:
      If you find it appealing to you, please consider to contribute whatever
      you can and to forward our appeal to others.

      If you choose to contribute you can do so in three ways:

      1. SEND A CHECK payable to "THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION"
      ************ 9 Habanay Street, Jerusalem 96264, Israel

      2. BANK TRANSFER to: The Interfaith Encounter Association,
      ************* Israel Discount Bank (11), Branch 69, Account no. 187380

      3. TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS: Tax-exempt contributions can be made in
      ************************ the U.S.A., the U.K. and Switzerland through
      the New Israel Fund (NIF). Contributions should payable to the New
      Israel Fund and be marked as:
      "DONOR-ADVICED TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION"

      NIF offices in the U.S.:
      ***********************
      Washington: New Israel Fund, P.O.Box 91588, Washington D.C.
      20090-1588
      Boston: 246 Walnut Street, Suite 103, Newton, MA 02460-1639
      Chicago: 55 East Monroe, Suite 2930, Chicago, IL 606603
      Florida: 1400 NW 107th Avenue, Miami, FL 33172
      New York: 165 East 56th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022
      Los Angeles: 10350 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 205, Los Angeles, CA
      90025-6622
      San Francisco: 693 Sutter Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94102-1033

      In the U.K.:
      ***********
      Please make the check payable to: New Israel Fund of Great Britain,
      26 Enford Street, London W1H 2DD, Great Britain

      In Switzerland:
      Please make the check to: Neuer Israel Fonds Schweiz, P.O.Box 525,
      CH 4010, Basel Switzerland

      Many many thanks for your help and best of wishes,

      Yehuda

      9 Habanay Street, Jerusalem 96264
      Website: http://www.interfaith-encounter.org

      Yehuda Stolov, Director