2008 Data Sheet & Washington Jewish Week on IEA

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Dear friends,

      Please find attached the 2008 Data Sheet, produced for the first time thanks to the fine work of Aaron Werschulz.

      Please also find an article that appeared on Thursday at the Washington Jewish Week about the Interfaith Encounter Association.
      Here is the link: HTTP://www.washingtonjewishweek.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&subsectionID=4&articleID=10351
      (Please note that there are a few minor mistakes there - the biggest of which is that although I did study in a Yeshiva - I was never ordained as a rabbi).

      I would like to take this opportunity and wish:
      to all our Jewish friends HAPPY PURIM
      and to all our Muslim friends: Happy Holiday of the Prophet - Kul Am Wantum Bekheir

      Yours,

      Yehuda

      P.O.Box  3814 , Jerusalem 91037 , Israel

      Phone: +972-2-6510520

      Fax:     +972-2-6510557

      Website: www.interfaith-encounter.org

      Board:

        Mr. Adnan Trabsha (Chair)

        Ms. Evelyne Savir

        Dr. Shlomo Alon

        Ms. Nadia Tutunji-Nuseibeh

        Ms. Saheer Siam

        Mr. Rizk Azam

        Sr. Karmela Farrugia, Observer

      Dr. Yehuda Stolov, Executive Director

      E-mail: yehuda@...

      Mr. Salah Alladin, Assistant Director

      PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION. SUPPORT ONE OR MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS AND JOIN US AS A MEMBER IN WORKING FOR INTERFAITH UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE.

      NEW: Donate securely on-line (tax deductible in the US ) at: http://www.interfaith-encounter.org/donations.htm

      Contributions made from the U.S. , Switzerland and the U.K. are tax deductible.

      You and others are welcome to join our e-mailing lists by sending a blank message to:

      • In Israel (gets also invitations):

              iea-announcements-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please note that the reports we send out do not necessarily represent the views of the organization or even of the people who wrote them. The reports represent the views of the people who attended an encounter and their primary purpose is to give you a glimpse of what happened in the encounter.