NOTE: two changes in the contact information of the Interfaith Encounter Association

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Dear friends,

      Please note two changes in our contact information:

      1. Thanks to Dr. Jodi Prinzivalli of New Jersey we were able to open
      e-mailboxes with the domain of the Interfaith Encounter Association. So:
      please note that our address is:
      office@...

      2. Due to changes in the NGO we used to share office with, we had to move
      to another office. The new address is:
      12 Ha'arazim Street, entrance 28 (entering towards entrance 36 and
      immediately taking down the stairs on the right hand side).

      Please note that our PHONE, FAX and MAILING ADDRESS remain unchanged.

      We pray and hope that the changes will bring good to the Interfaith
      Encounter Association and to the interfaith relations in the Holy Land.

      Yours,

      Yehuda