HOLD THE DATE: 7th Israeli-Palestinian conference, Thursday-Saturday 1-3 January 2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Dear friends,

      The 7th Israeli-Palestinian interfaith conference is planne dto take place
      between Thursday-Saturday 1-3 January 2004. We hope to finalize the exact
      place and theme shortly and will announce it as we do. In the mean time we
      would like to invite you to save the dates if you may be intereted to
      join.

      Best wishes,

      Yehuda

      7th Israeli-Palestinian conference

      The Interfaith Encounter Association (IEA) is pleased to invite you to the
      seventh conference of Interfaith dialogue and discussions for Israelis and
      Palestinians, co-organized by IEA with the Nablus Youth Federation and
      co-financed by the European Community. After the significant
      success of the previous conferences, we are very excited to continue the
      process of true peace-building through deep and sincere interfaith
      dialogue.

      During the conference we will engage in non-political interfaith
      discussions designed to help participants better know "the other" in
      his/her humanity, which we believe can make a substantial contribution to
      human peace among the two peoples and three faiths that share this Holy
      Land. We will also observe each other's prayers, sing together religious
      and cultural songs and have time for spontaneous conversations.

      Time: The seminar will take place from Thusrday atfernoon 1 January 2004
      **** till Saturday 3 January

      Participation fee: for affiliates who paid dues for 2004: 170 NIS
      ***************** for others: 230 NIS

      * Price includes participation in seminar activities.
      Accommodation, meals on full board basis and refreshments
      in coffee breaks will be provided by us.

      * Affiliation dues for 2004 are 100 NIS. We ask you to
      make the effort, if you can, and support us. Paying the
      affiliation dues gives priority when space is limited and
      reductions off participation fees, but mainly helps running the
      Interfaith Encounter Association, support existing projects and
      initiate new ones.

      Registration: Please send a check to the Interfaith Encounter
      ************ Association (in Hebrew: AGUDAT HAMIFGASH HABEIN
      DATI) with the filled registration form,
      Our address: P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037
      Please ALSO inform us by phone - 02-6510520 (voice-box 24 hours a day)

      Please note: In case of over registration - priority will be given to
      *********** people whose full registration and payment arrived at the
      office and to people who paid their affiliation dues for
      2003.

      (* This document has been produced with the financial assisttance
      of the European Community. The views expressed herein are those of The
      Interfaith Encounter Association and can therefore in no way be taken to
      reflect the official opinion of the European commission.)

      Registration Form
      *****************

      Name:

      Address:

      Tel No: E-mail:

      No. of persons registering:
      Enclosed Affiliation Dues for 2004 [ ] 100 NIS
      and/or for participants.

      I understand: [ ] Hebrew [ ] Arabic [ ] English
      I speak: [ ] Hebrew [ ] Arabic [ ] English

      [ ] I ask for Vegetarian food

      P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037, Israel
      Phone: +972-2-6510520
      Fax: +972-2-6510557
      Website: www.interfaith-encounter.org

      Board:
      Sheikh Muhammad Kiwan, Chair
      Sr. Karmela Farrugia, Vice-chair
      Mr. Shlomo Alon, Vice-chair
      Sheikh Ali Birani
      Rabbi Dov Maimon
      Ms. Ibtisam Mahamid
      Sheikh Tawfiq Salama

      Yehuda Stolov, Director
      E-mail: msyuda@...

      PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION. SUPPORT ONE OR
      MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS AND JOIN US AS A MEMBER IN WORKING FOR INTERFAITH
      UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE.

      Contributions made from the U.S., Switzerland and the U.K. are tax
      deductible. For details please see:
      http://www.interfaith-encounter.org/donations.htm

      You and others are welcome to join our e-mailing lists by sending a blank
      message to:
      * In Israel (gets also invitations):
      iea-announcements-subscribe@egroups.com
      * Abroad (gets reports only): iea-reports-subscribe@egroups.com