INVITATION: The Pilars of Religion - 4th Israeli-Palestinian conference, Tantur (Jerusalem) 27-29 March 2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 12:12 PM
      The Pilars of Religion
      **********************
      4th Israeli-Palestinian conference

      The Interfaith Encounter Association is pleased to invite you to the
      fourth conference of Interfaith dialogue and discussions for Israelis and
      Palestinians, co-financed by the European Community. After the significant
      success of the previous conferences, we are very excited to continue the
      process of true peace-building through deep and sincere interfaith
      dialogue. We are also thankful to Netivot Shalom who offered to help.

      During the conference we will engage in non-political interfaith
      discussions designed to help participants better know "the other" in
      his/her humanity, which we believe can make a substantial contribution to
      human peace among the two peoples and three faiths that share this Holy
      Land. We will also observe each other's prayers, sing together religious
      and cultural songs and have time for spontaneous conversations.

      Time and place: The seminar will take place on 27-29 March 2003
      ************** at Tantur Ecumenical Center (in Gilo, Jerusalem)

      Participation fee: for affiliates who paid dues for 2003: 150 NIS
      ***************** for others: 210 NIS

      * Price includes participation in seminar activities.
      Accommodation in double room, meals on full board basis
      and refreshments in coffee breaks will be provided by us.

      * Affiliation dues for 2003 are 100 NIS. We ask you to
      make the effort, if you can, and support us. Paying the
      affiliation dues gives priority when space is limited and
      reductions off participation fees, but mainly helps running the
      Interfaith Encounter Association, support existing projects and
      initiate new ones.

      Registration: Please send a check to the Interfaith Encounter
      ************ Association (in Hebrew: AGUDAT HAMIFGASH HABEIN
      DATI) with the filled registration form,
      Our address: P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037
      Please ALSO inform us by phone - 02-6510520 (voic-ebox 24 hours a day)

      (* This document has been produced with the financial assisttance
      of the European Community. The views expressed herein are those of The
      Interfaith Encounter Association and can therefore in no way be taken to
      reflect the official opinion of the European commission.)

      Registration Form
      *****************

      Name:

      Address:

      Tel No: E-mail:

      No. of persons registering:
      Enclosed Affiliation Dues for 2003 [ ] 100 NIS
      and/or for participants.

      I understand: [ ] Hebrew [ ] Arabic [ ] English
      I speak: [ ] Hebrew [ ] Arabic [ ] English

      [ ] I ask for Kosher food
      [ ] I ask for Vegetarian food

      P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037, Israel
      Phone: +972-2-6510520
      Fax: +972-2-6510557
      Website: www.interfaith-encounter.org

      Yehuda Stolov, Director
      E-mail: msyuda@...

      PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION. SUPPORT ONE OR
      MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS AND JOIN US AS A MEMBER IN WORKING FOR INTERFAITH
      UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE.

      Contributions made from the U.S., Switzerland and the U.K. are tax
      deductible.

      You and others are welcome to join our e-mailing lists by sending a blank
      message to:
      * In Israel (gets also invitations):
      iea-announcements-subscribe@egroups.com
      * Abroad (gets reports only): iea-reports-subscribe@egroups.com