Special Nablus Appeal

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Dear friends,

      During the conference we had last month in Tantur we heard from our
      Palestinian colleagues about the suffering of innocent people from the
      economic aspects of the bad situation imposed on all of us. Following
      these talks we had a few discussions about the dilema between how much we
      can allow ourselves to be involved and how much we can allow ourselves not
      to be involved. The result of the discussions was the following appeal.

      We approach you in an a special appeal for the supply of basic products
      for the Ramadan to families in Nablus that are both suffering and
      innocent. We ask you to send as soon as possible a check to our office
      (P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037) with a clear note "for Nablus appeal". In
      two weeks time we will transfer the money to the bank account of the
      Nablus Youth Federation, that will be responsible for buying the products
      and distributing them to families that fit the above criteria.

      In this ay we will be able first of all to help really needed and really
      innocent people. We also hope to give an example to how the building of
      human relations can be of help and in this way encourage more people to
      take part in our encounters.

      I take this opportunity to wish all our Muslim friends RAMADA KARIM!!

      Yours,

      Yehuda

      P.O.Box 3814, Jerusalem 91037, Israel
      Phone: +972-2-6510520
      Fax: +972-2-6510557
      Website: www.interfaith-encounter.org

      Yehuda Stolov, Director
      E-mail: msyuda@...

      PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION. SUPPORT ONE OR
      MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS AND JOIN US AS A MEMBER IN WORKING FOR INTERFAITH
      UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE.

      Contributions made from the U.S., Switzerland and the U.K. are tax
      deductible.

      You and others are welcome to join our e-mailing lists by sending a blank
      message to:
      * In Israel (gets also invitations):
      iea-announcements-subscribe@egroups.com
      * Abroad (gets reports only): iea-reports-subscribe@egroups.com