The Galilee walk

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      Dear friends,

      I was asked to inform you about the Galilee Walk. Please note that the
      walk will pass through Majd El Krum on 20.8.02, meeting with the Chair of
      the Interfaith Encounter Association's Board, Sheikh Muhamad Kiwan,

      Best wishes,

      Yehuda

      The walk is a non political organization, we want to express non-
      violence by walking together Arabs and Jews.
      The next walk will take place in the Galilee 14.8-21.8.2002.
      We will go together through Arabs and Jewish towns and villages,
      listen to each other, and visit families.

      please jion us.
      further informetion:
      www.tovana.co.il/walk

      may you be in peace.