Hebrew U. Bethlehem U. Youth Interfaith Encounter on March 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011

      On May 18 we had another meeting of the Hebrew U-Bethlehem U. We met at the beautiful Austrian Hospice in the old city of Jerusalem, and we are very thankful for their hospitality. While drinking coffee in the garden, we talked about our life and introduced new members of the group. The meeting was very pleasant and inspiring. We decided to meet again on June, perhaps not in Jerusalem. The topic we chose to discuss is religion and faith in my personal life.

      Reported: Yael Gidanian

      P.O.Box  3814 , Jerusalem 91037 , Israel

      Phone: +972-2-6510520

      Fax:     +972-2-6510557

      Website: www.interfaith-encounter.org

      Board:

        Ms. Nadia Tutunji-Nuseibeh (Chair)

        Ms. Yael Gidanian

        Rabbi Bob Carroll

        Ms. Saheer Siam

        Ms. Seta Ohanessian

        Ms. Randa Zreik-Sabag

      Dr. Yehuda Stolov, Executive Director

      E-mail: yehuda@...

      Mr. Salah Alladin, Assistant Director

      PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO THE INTERFAITH ENCOUNTER ASSOCIATION. SUPPORT ONE OR MORE OF OUR PROGRAMS AND JOIN US AS A MEMBER IN WORKING FOR INTERFAITH UNDERSTANDING AND PEACE.

      NEW: Donate securely on-line (tax deductible in the US ) at: http://interfaithencounter.wordpress.com/donate/

      Contributions made from the U.S. , Switzerland and the U.K. are tax deductible.

      You and others are welcome to join our e-mailing lists by sending a blank message to:

      • In Israel (gets also invitations):

              iea-announcements-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please note that the reports we send out do not necessarily represent the views of the Interfaith Encounter Association or even of the people who wrote them. The reports represent the views of the people who attended an encounter and their primary purpose is to give you a glimpse of what happened in the encounter.

      Groups listed from north to south:

      ·        Acre

      ·        Karmiel-Majd el-Krum

      ·        M'gharSawa Rabina

      ·        M'gharShibolot

      ·        M'ghar – Bridging

      ·        M'ghar – Lana

      ·        M'ghar – Green Light

      ·        Galilee Women's Interfaith Encounter (WIE)

      ·        Haifa WIE

      ·        Haifa University Youth Interfaith Encounter (YIE)

      ·        Carmel City

      ·        Wadi Ara WIE

      ·        Living Together in Wadi Ara

      ·        Netania-Qalansawa

      ·        Tel Aviv University YIE

      ·        Petach TikvaKfar Kasem

      ·        Tel Aviv-Jaffa

      ·        A/Nahnu – Mt. Scopus YIE

      ·        Abu Dis And Maaleh Adumim

      ·        Prayer focused

      ·        IEA Reut-Sadaqa

      ·        Study and Dialogue

      ·        Jerusalem WIE

      ·        Jerusalem YIE

      ·        Jewish-Christian study of the Gospel of Mathew

      ·        Ein Karem – Health Equality for all People in Israel

      ·        Jerusalem Arabic Speaking group

      ·        The Future – Mothers and Daughters

      ·        Hebrew U.-Bethlehem U. YIE

      ·        Gush Etzion

      ·        Circle of Light and Hope

      ·        Midwives

      ·        Jerusalem-Hebron Religious Leaders

      ·        Jerusalem-Hebron YIE

      ·        Jerusalem-Yata YIE

      ·        Eilat