No activity in last 7 days
The official discussion group of the Intelligent Design Undergraduate Research Center, which seeks to investigate intelligent design as a viable scientific theory; promote education and critical thinking about neo-Darwinism; support efforts of those trying to revise school standards to include discussion of the controversy surrounding evolutionary theory; provide a forum for high school and college students to present, debate, and discuss their ideas about intelligent design and neo-Darwinism; clarify the debate concerning neo-Darwinism, intelligent design, and creationism; and encourage creative exploration of the aesthetic dimensions of design.
- Jul 7, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.