Hello Guys

  • chabagryphon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      I just wanted to let everyone know that we started something called
      the "One World, One Voice Project" to once and for all select an
      international auxiliary language and to bring it to the world.

      We are not interested in flame wars, bickering and infighting... that
      is no longer acceptable. We did extensive research and found Ido to be
      the best candidate for the auxlang problem, with Interlingua serving
      as a backup in case Ido fails to fulfill its promise.

      Please, visit our site, read the articles, and get involved.

      http://oneworldonevoiceproject.org/

      We are also looking for individuals who are willing and are capable to
      translate material from Esperanto into Ido. Since Esperanto is
      perfectly understood by Idists, and since the Esperanto movement
      accumulated a lot of literary material, the simplest thing would be is
      to translate those into Ido, giving us an equal amount of material.
      That is the easiest thing to do.

      We also need people to develop an Ido program based on the United
      States Foreign Service Institute's Portuguese language course. We have
      acquired the text and audio for this and have permission to use it.

      Using the FSI program would give a great marketing angle to our cause,
      because we could use government legitimacy in marketing material.

      So, c'mon guys...

      Cordially,

      Chaba Gryphon