ido speaker wanted

  • bty578610
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      I want to record a (fluent) Ido speaker in or around the London UK area
      for use in a film. Please reply in English (apologies)
    • Eduardo A. Rodi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
        Hi, I'm not from the London area, but I am an Idist. I was thinking
        that probably if you could give further detail about it, you could get
        more and better answers. I don't know if there are Idists there, but
        maybe if you mean to include some Ido in your film, we could train an
        actor (say one who is fluent in Italian or Spanish) to say his or her
        lines in Ido. If that is the case, I suppose many people would be
        interested in helping you out.

        Thanks for your interest, and sorry for my delay.

        Eduardo A. RODI