Gamemaster

  • engbama
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2006
      Kar amiki,

      Me havas questiono pri dicar "gamemaster" en Ido. Me pensis
      quon "mastro di ludi". Esas certa?

      Me lernas Ido. (?)
      _______________________________

      Dear friends,

      I have a question about how to say "gamemaster" as in the GM of a role
      playing game. I thought that it was "mastro di ludi"; however, now I
      am not so sure. The word "di" indicate possession and the "game" does
      not possess the "master"; however, that is how I would say it in
      Spanish - "Maestro de Juego(s)". Please help.

      I am still learning (as if you couldn't tell).

      Danko por sua helpo!
    • James Chandler
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
        Kar amiko

        On darfas dicar "mastro di ludo" (nam "di" es ne nur posedala, ma plu
        generala), ma mem plu bona es:

        ludo-mastro o lud-mastro

        Ludala saluti

        Kordiale, James Chandler
        idojc@...
        http://io.wikipedia.org - Wikipedio en Ido

        "We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of
        the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in
        the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the
        citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP
        Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

        >From: "engbama" <cjames1220@...>
        >To: ido-angla@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [angla] Gamemaster
        >Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:36:09 -0000
        >
        >Kar amiki,
        >
        >Me havas questiono pri dicar "gamemaster" en Ido. Me pensis
        >quon "mastro di ludi". Esas certa?

        Windows Live´┐Ż Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!