FW: IDO

  • James Chandler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
      >From: "MICHAEL JAMES" <CJAMES1220@...>
      >To: <idojc@...>
      >Subject: IDO
      >Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:56:21 -0700
      >
      >James,
      >
      > Hello, my name is Michael James and I live in Utah in the United
      >States. After doing a little research on Esperanto I found Ido and must
      >say that from what little I have learned I prefer Ido to Esperanto. How do
      >I go about learning more? My local library has one book on Esperanto and
      >none on Ido. Any help that you might be able to provide would be
      >appreciated.
      >
      >Thank you,
      >
      >Michael
    • engbama
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2006
        That's me! Good to be in a place where I can learn more.
      • James Chandler
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
          Kar ido-anglani

          Me transsendas la suba inquesto-mesajo nam me ne plus es idisto. Espereble ula idisto povos respondar a sro Bullington.

          ________________________________

          Subject: IDO
          Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:29:32 -0600
          From: ABullington@...
          To: idojc@...

          To whom in the United States can I inquire concerning Ido? I have been using Esperanto for several years and I am interested in learning Ido and do not know whom to contact in this country. My e-mail address is: archieb42164@.... Thank you for your assistance.

          Archie W. Bullington

          Security Supervisor

          1-270-782-7397, ext. 2200

          Kordiale, James Chandler
          idojc@...
          http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

          "We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005 infowars.com ronpaul2008.com truthnews.us

          Telly addicts unite!
          http://www.searchgamesbox.com/tvtown.shtml