FW: Fwd: Couturat

  • James Chandler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2005
      An interesting request below - I will translate it into Ido for Idolisto,
      but for now here it is in English...

      Kordiale, James Chandler
      idojc@...
      http://io.wikipedia.org - Wikipedio en Ido

      "We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of
      the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in
      the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the
      citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP
      Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

      >From: Auxilingua Project <auxilingua@...>
      >To: AUXLANG@...
      >Subject: Fwd: Couturat
      >Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:55:25 -0500

      Here is a request for help concerning Couturat...
      The drawings of Couturat I have are by Ric Berger.
      Can anyone else help with more info?

      With regards,
      Jay B.