Re: [angla] Diversaji

  • Richard Queener
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thank you David for the clarification, about dictionaries, etc. Maybe eventually IDO books can be sold in the U.S. Are there any IDO clubs in Europe, where people study in small groups?-------I know the Nice family who own the Nice House of Music they live near the St John's river bridge.Best regards, Richard Q
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Dear John,

        In Kiev, Ukraine, there is a little group of eight people studying Ido, at
        the moment.

        In Amsterdam (Netherlands), I teach Ido to who ever wants to learn Ido
        language, and from time to time have a little group there.

        In Berlin there is a group of people who come together to learn Ido, a very
        enthusiastic group.

        In Spain, they all gather around at the Internet, at the Ido groups for
        Spanish speaker:

        And French Idists meet in Bagnole de l'Orne, in the weekend of 22-24 May
        2004. Will any British Idist or interestee join the meeting (foreigner
        Ido-friends are also welcome)?

        Saluti amikala,

        Hans St.
        --
        - TRADUKEZ, un pagino po dio es un libro po yaro.

        - IDO, LINGUO INTERNACIONA
        http://www.ido.li/index.html
        - OMNA IDO-FORUMI
        http://members.tripod.com/~avancigado