new lesson from Complete Manual

  • James Chandler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2000
      Kar amiki,

      There is at last a new lesson from the Complete Manual, at:

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037/manual.html

      Click on: Lesson XI

      (this begins the section: English Idioms and Ido)

      Kordiale, James Chandler
      idojc@...
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037/yindex.html
      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037

      "It is only fair to mention that many followers believe they in fact have a
      practical test for explanatory adequacy: (1) if it's not from MIT, it's
      wrong; (2) of two from MIT, the one O.K.'d by Chomsky or Halle is correct"
      - Fred W. Householder, 'On some recent claims in phonological theory'

    • Martin L
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2000
        Kar amiki,

        Our friend James Chandler made available on the Web a new lesson from
        the Complete Manual of the auxiliary language Ido, at:

        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037/manual.html

        Please click on Lesson XII

        (this continues the section English Idioms and Ido)

        Kordiale, Martin
        idolinguo@...
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5037/yindex.html