Re: [angla] vocab question

  • Xipirho
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2003
      > Ye 2003-02-28 22:50 -0000, Xipirho skribis:
      >
      > > can't u just filter the messages using whatever email system u use? BTW,
      > > why ar u all wanting 2 quit?
      >
      > They can already write in one language, English. Your predicament is
      > entirely different.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > MTW

      MTW, there is no standard orthography for the english language, although the existence of one is a popular myth. people can spell as they like. also, english spelling is outdated by several hundred years and comprised of bits and bobs from several different consistent ways of writing so if one can write in a qicker, mor lojical way which people can understand, there's no need to stick to the traditional orthography. you really are a bit silly for saying things like what you said MTW. you are putting me off Ido. if it's people like you who support it, then...