new member

  • Michael L. Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hello, my name is Michael Wilson. I am currently a
      second year student of Anthropology at Louisiana State
      University. My curiosity about Ido grew out of a
      curiosity about Esperanto. I have studied Spanish,
      German, and French and see that there are many
      possibilities within the Ido language as well as its
      respective communities. In my University library there
      is only one book pertaining to the Ido language, and
      even that is an outdated dictionary. My goal is to
      find a language that I can develop with respect to my
      own native tongue of English. I would like to learn
      more about Ido and perhaps even the language itself.
      As such I would hope that I am welcomed into your
      community.

      -Michael

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/