Ido-Vivo 36

  • James Chandler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Kar amiki

      This weekend I am sending out Issue 36 of the British journal Ido-Vivo. I
      have some copies to give away, so if you are not on the ILSGB list and would
      like a copy, please send me your postal address. I will pay the postage,
      2nd class in UK, surface mail outside Europe. On a first come, first served
      basis, while stocks last...

      Kordiale, James Chandler
      idojc@...

      "The postulation of quarks gives a structure to the proliferation of
      subatomic particles, but physicists demand a different sort of evidence in
      order to establish the physical reality of quarks." - Gilbert Harman, Two
      quibbles about analyticity and psychological reality, Behavorial and Brain
      Sciences 3