Orthodox Baha'i Deepening

  • Ia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Clear Day
      Allah'u'Abha!

      We will be beginning an Orthodox Baha'i Deepening using the email system.

      Those wishing to register for the Deepening using email, must of course have an email address, and need to respond and reply to this email.  In the body please put I WANT TO REGISTER.

      Those who register will receive an assignment each month and will email their comments and discoveries to this address;  multiman@...

      All responses will be forwarded all members within the email group who may further respond and make comments.  All responses will be forwarded etc.

      When you register we will send you your assignment and the correct SUBJECT to use on the subject line of the email to insure that it gets forwarded.

      All those interested should respond as soon as you can.

      Ian