Openings for Instructional Designers

  • ashvls
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
      Hi All,

      We are one of the reputed organizations based out o f Bangalore who are in to products with visual reality, simulation and 3D. We currently have an opportunity for INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNERS at Bangalore. If interested revert with your updated profle @ ashvls@...:

      JD:

      8+years of experience
      experience in Story board a must.
      Good written and communication skills
      Joining location Bangalore

      Regards,
      Ash
    • Bigedupreneur Ravi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2012
        We have openings at CA Technologies, Hyderabad
        • Instructional Designers
        • Technical Writers
        • Instructors
        • Graphic Designers