In last 7 days
This is a restricted group for Idaho FairTax Volunteers. The group is designed for the purpose of helping volunteers promote the FairTax (H.R. 25) in their given areas throughout the state, with an ultimate goal toward support of the bill in the U.S. House of Representatives or if Congress is unwilling to do it, we will use the power of Article V of the Constitution and with the help of Georgia's John Oxendine, will bypass Congress and pass The Fair Tax Amendment. For details on the FairTax, please visit http://www.fairtax.org.
- Sep 4, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses