IRS, Tea Paty, Fair Tax Nation, and more tonight!

  • rgmjsmm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Fair Tax Nation was caught up in the IRS misconduct as we were also singled out for further scrutiny. We were able to obtain our 501(c)4 status but it was a lot of work, time, and money that was not spent on passing the Fair Tax. Learn more about the IRS on Fair Tax Time radio.

      Fair Tax Time Radio Program
      Live every Wednesday
      9:00 pm ET, 8:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm MT, 6:00 pm PT
      Call in number; (619) 393-6478
      Toll free call in number (eight-eight-eight) 436-1206

      Tea Party Patriots' Jenny Beth Martin joins us!

      We discuss many of the most important issues of the day, and this Wednesday, May 15, is no exception. One topic will be the blatant misconduct by the IRS regarding tax-exempt status of Tea Party organizations. Joining us will be Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of the Tea Party Patriots with a view to solving this huge problem. Following Jenny Beth will be Mark West, founder of the Chattanooga (TN) Tea Party with a view to how this problem affects organizations on a local level. We will only have a few minutes with Jenny Beth, so be on time to hear her!

      Fair Tax Time airs each Wednesday at 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern. Join us on the web or by phone. Call in number is (619) 393-6478 or, if you're charged for long distance, call our toll-free line (Eight-Eight-Eight) 436-1206.

      More show info at www.FairTaxTime.com and www.FairTaxNation.com at many Fair Tax groups on Facebook.

      Please share with your friends!

      Show link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fairtax4ca/2013/05/16/tea-party-patriots-jenny-beth-martin-joins-us