Let's make ID a FairTax state! -- Where do we go from here?

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2009
      Thank you to all of the many volunteers who donated their time, talents and money to make all of the FairTax events below possible!

      *CPAC - Conservative Political Action Conference www.cpac.org  DC
      *College Republican National Committee Convention http://www.crnc.org/register-2009-convention  DC
      *National Taxpayers Union Event http://www.ntu.org/main/  DC
      *Midwest FairTax Rally http://www.midwestrally.com MO
      *Netroots Nation http://netrootsnation.org/  PA
      *Right Online http://www.rightonline.com/  PA
      *KY State Fair http://www.kystatefair.org/ KY
      *Storm the Hill DC
          9/11 visit congressional offices focusing on Blue Dog Democrats www.fairtaxnation.com
          9/12 pass out FairTax materials as the DC Tea party http://912dc.org/
      *Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's Annual Legislative Conference http://www.cbcfinc.org/alc-09.html
          Washington DC
      Then there were the FairTax rallies during April which were a great success! Add to those the literally thousands of tea parties, booths, events, etc. staffed by volunteers across the nation!

      It is truly astonishing to think of all we have accomplished in 2009 -- but we are just getting warmed up!

      We still have lots of work ahead as we begin to plan for next year! We need your ideas, suggestions and donations to make 2010 another amazing year in FairTax history!

      We need you to answer the question "Where do we go from here?"
      To comment go to my blog at FairTax Nation and join with thousands of FairTax supporters from across the nation to working to pass the FairTax. http://fairtaxnation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/where-do-we-go-from-here
      Go Idaho!

      Questions? Just ask!

      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412