The Tax Reform Hour

  • Sam Wright
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 2, 2007
      Radio Sandy Springs

      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:

      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

      Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
      This week’s special guest – Former AFFT National
      Director Tom Wright
      Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)

      (404) 943-1620
      (866) 356-0789

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sam Wright
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 9, 2007
        Radio Sandy Springs

        AM 1620

        Streaming internet:

        http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

        Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
        This week’s guest – Dr. Karen Walby, Director of
        Research, AFFT

        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 15, 2007
          Radio Sandy Springs
          AM 1620

          Streaming internet:

          • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
          • This week’s special guest – Congressman Steve King (R/IA)

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 22, 2007
            Radio Sandy Springs
            AM 1620

            Streaming internet:

            • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
            • This week’s guest – Thomas Frey, Executive Director, The DaVinci Institute
            • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

            Call-in (2nd half hour)
                        (404) 943-1620
                        (866) 356-0789

            Note:  The DaVinci Institute is a futuristic research group and think tank based near Denver.  The link below will explain why this organization has predicted the demise of the income tax system in the United States within 10 years.  That prediction was dated October of 2003.

            Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
          • Sam Wright
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 29, 2007
              Radio Sandy Springs
              AM 1620

              Streaming internet:

              • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
              • This week’s special guest – SC Volunteer State Director John Steinberger

              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 8, 2007
                Radio Sandy Springs
                AM 1620

                Streaming internet:

                • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                • This week’s Special Guest – Hayden Kepner, attorney & FairTax critic
                • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

                Call-in (2nd half hour)
                            (404) 943-1620
                            (866) 356-0789

                Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
              • Sam Wright
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 21, 2007
                  Radio Sandy Springs
                  AM 1620

                  Streaming internet:

                  • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                  • This week’s guest interview - Dan Gilbert, US Presidential Candidate & FairTax Supporter

                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 12, 2007
                    Radio Sandy Springs
                    AM 1620

                    Streaming internet:

                    • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                    • This week’s guest – Rep. Tom Tancredo (R/CO), FairTax co-sponsor and US Presidential candidate

                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 19, 2007
                      Radio Sandy Springs
                      AM 1620

                      Streaming internet:

                      • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                      • Dr. Russell Sobel, economist, West Virginia University, author of a book on unleashing capitalism
                      • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

                      Call-in (2nd half hour)
                                  (404) 943-1620
                                  (866) 356-0789

                      Building a website is a piece of cake.
                    • Sam Wright
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 24, 2007
                        Radio Sandy Springs
                        AM 1620

                        Streaming internet:

                        • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                        • This week’s guest – Rep. John Linder (R/GA)

                        Message 11 of 28 , Sep 16, 2007
                          Radio Sandy Springs
                          AM 1620

                          Streaming internet:

                          • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                          • This week’s guest – Dr. Laurence Kotlikoff, economist, Boston University

                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 12, 2007
                            Radio Sandy Springs
                            AM 1620

                            Streaming internet:

                            • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
                            • This week’s special guest – John Collett, Farm Beureau Coordinater

                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 20, 2007
                              The last broadcast for The Tax Reform Hour was last Sunday after two(+) years on the air.  During that time we interviewed US house and senate members and candidates, economists, authors and grassroots leaders who shared their perspective about tax reform, our economy and other related matters.  The show also is the only forum I am aware of for disseminating information about globalization and the need to reexamine so many of our institutions, including the way in which we tax ourselves.

                              I want to thank all of you who tuned in, called in, or donated funds to keep the show on the air.  I think we filled a niche in the FairTax world which was not being addressed by anyone else. I will miss doing the shows and the interviews, but I plan to channel my energy and time into other areas to support the FairTax.

                              Philip Hinson

                              http://mail.yahoo.com