New way to Share a Fair Tax Book

  • Bill Rook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      Do you have a FairTax Book that you lend out? Have you been thinking about taking Neal Boortz up on his suggestion and leave a copy at the airport?

      Check out BookCrossing.com. It is a way to track how far you books travel and it is Free. This is an Internet tracking website just like WheresGeorge.com, but this site tracks books instead of dollars.

      I've uploaded labels to http://fairtaxscorecard.com/FairTaxBook.phtml. The Big labels have directions and a place for the tracking number and small labels say "Take Me Home" and are to be placed on the cover.

      If you need copies of the Fair Tax book, Buy.com has them for $7.80 and you can get free budget shipping of 4-9 copies. I have a direct link to this deal at the above scorecard page.

      --
      Have a Great Day.

      Bill
      Bill.Rook@...
      http://FLFairTax.net
      http://FairTaxScorecard.com

      Participate in Online FairTax Rallies and promotions!
      http://fairtaxscorecard.com/boincchallenge.phtml
      http://BookCrossing.com
      http://WheresGeorge.com