Volunteers featured on FairTax.org!

  • Aaron Schutte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello FairTaxers,

      This is Genie and Aaron from FairTax.org. We are considering featuring different FairTax volunteers on FairTax.org in the near future.

      Why do you support the FairTax? We need your reasons for support in 2 to 3 concise sentences that we can use as a quote, along with a digital picture of yourself. We also need your specific occupation, for instance, high school teacher, engineer, homemaker or nurse.

      Please send the picture, quote and occupational information to me at aaron.schutte@... ASAP so we can get started.

      Thanks for your continuing efforts!

      Aaron Schutte
      Grassroots Special Projects