Customer Care in 2020

  • sanjaykumar kakkad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your..."

      Customer: "Heloo, can I order.."

      Operator : "Can I have your multi purpose card number first, Sir?"
      Customer: "It's eh..., hold........ .. on.......8898613561 02049998- 45-54610"

      Operator : "OK... you're... Mr Singh and you're calling from 17 Jalan
      Kayu. Your home number is 4094! 2366, your office 76452302 and your mobile
      is 0142662566. Which number are you calling from now Sir?"

      Customer: "Home! How did you get all my phone numbers?

      Operator : "We are connected to the system Sir"

      Customer: "May I order your Seafood Pizza..."

      Operator : "That's not a good idea Sir"

      Customer: "How come?"

      Operator : "According to your medical records, you have high blood
      pressure and even higher cholesterol level Sir"

      Customer: "What?... What do you recommend then?"

      Operator : "Try our Low Fat Hokkien Mee Pizza. You'll like it"

      Customer: "How do you know for sure?"

      Operator : "You borrowed a book entitled "Popular Hokkien Dishes" from
      the National Library last week Sir"

      Customer: "OK I give up... Give me three family size ones then, how much
      will that cost?"

      Operator : "That should be enough for your family of 10, Sir. The total
      is $49.9! 9"

      Customer: "Can I pay by! credit card?"

      Operator : "I'm afraid you have to pay us cash, Sir. Your credit card is
      over the limit and you owe your bank $3,720.55 since October last year.
      That's not including the late payment charges on your housing loan,

      Customer: "I guess I have to run to the neighbourhood ATM and withdraw
      some cash before your guy arrives"

      Operator : "You can't Sir. Based on the records,you've reached your

      daily limit on machine withdrawal today"

      Customer: "Never mind just send the pizzas, I'll have the cash ready.
      How long is it gonna take anyway?"

      Operator : "About 45 minutes Sir, but if you can't wait you can always
      come and collect it on your motorcycle.. ."

      Customer: " What!"

      Operator : "According to the details in system ,you own a
      Scooter,...registra tion number 1123..."

      Customer: " ????"

      Operator : "Is there anything else Sir?"

      Customer: "Nothing.! ... by the way... aren't you giving me that 3 free
      bottles of cola as advertised?"

      Operator : "We normally would Sir, but based on your records you're also

      diabetic.... ... "

      Operator "Better watch your language Sir. Remember on 15th July 1987 you
      were convicted of using abusive language on a policeman... ?"

      Customer: Faints...

      If you liked this mail please forward it to
      all your contacts including me!

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com