Weird Buildings + Heart Touching Story

  • sanjaykumar kakkad
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009

      Weird Buildings

      (Please let the pics open. Might take some time on a slower connection. Or might be server problem
      If you can't see the pictures, right click the small Red-Cross and choose Show Picture to view it.)

      A Heart Touching Story
      I was walking around in a Big Bazaar store making shopping, when I saw a Cashier talking to a boy couldn't have been more

      Than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have
      enough money to buy this doll. Then the little boy turned to me and
      asked: ''aunty, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
      I counted his cash and replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy the doll, my dear.'' The little boy was

      Still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the

      Doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much. I wanted to Gift her
      for her BIRTHDAY. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can
      give it to my sister when she goes there.'
      His eyes were
      so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy
      says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that
      she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart
      nearly stopped.

      The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell
      mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the
      mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was
      laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so
      my sister won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't
      have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my
      little sister...' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very
      I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the
      boy. 'Suppose we check again, Just in case you do have enough money for
      the doll?'' 'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough..' I added some of
      my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it.

      was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said:
      'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and
      added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure
      I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my
      sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a
      white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much.

      But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses.'

      finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
      I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local
      news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a
      truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.

      little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical
      state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the
      life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to
      recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
      days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper
      that the young woman had passed away.. I couldn't stop myself as I
      bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the
      body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last
      wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a
      beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and
      the doll placed over her chest.

      I left the place, teary-eyed,
      feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the
      little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day,
      hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had
      taken all this away from him.