Dear: e-Mail Winner,

  • rajkot people
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010
      regards,  with best wishes
      ranako.com  RAJKOT 360 007

      From: Microsoft Promotion 2010 <info@...>
      Subject: Dear: e-Mail Winner,

      Dear: e-Mail Winner,

      The WINDOWS LIVE & MICROSOFT WINDOWS has set out and successfully
      organized a Sweepstakes marking the beginning of year anniversary. We
      rolled out over 10,000.000.00 (10 million e-mails) to mark the 2010
      Anniversary Draws.Participants for the draws were randomly selected and
      drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their BETA patronage
      attaching personalized email addresses to ticket numbers.which
      subsequently won you (One Million Pounds Sterling)(£1,000 000) as one of
      the 10 jackpot winners in this draw.

      Please contact our fiduciary agent for claims with the contact below
      Agent.

      Dr. Pinkett Griffin
      Email: drawsupdate03@...

      1.Full Name: