Anjali

  • sanjaykumar kakkad
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 5:49 AM
    • sanjaykumar kakkad
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 5:53 AM

        If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.

        A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from his girl friend back home. It read as follows:

        Dear Ricky,
        I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is   just too great. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to  you.         ------              Love, Becky

        The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends.

        In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:

        Dear Becky,
        I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are.   Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.     Take Care,           -------Ricky

        Moral of the story:

        If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.

        Pakistani, Bangladeshi and OUR Sardar

        Pakistani, Bangladeshi and OUR Sardar are in a bar one night having a beer.
        The Pakistani drinks his beer and suddenly throws his glass in the air, pulls out a gun and shoots the glass to pieces.
        He says "In Islamabad our glasses are so cheap that we don’t need to drink from the same one twice."
        The Bangladeshi [obviously impressed by this] drinks his beer, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the glass to pieces.
        He says "In Dhaka we have so much sand to make the glasses that we don't need to drink out of the same glass twice either."
        OUR Sardar, cool as a cucumber, picks up his beer and drinks it, throws his glass into the air, pulls out his gun and shoots the Pakistani and Bangladeshi.
        He says "In India we have so many Pakistanis and Bangladeshi that we don't need to drink with the same ones twice."

        Hot one to make your mood twist

        A first-grade teacher was having trouble with one of her students.

        Teacher: What is your problem?

        Boy: I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I'm smarter than she is. I think I should be in the third-grade too.

        The teacher took the boy to the principal's office. While the Boy waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.

        The principal told her that he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. She agreed.

        The boy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

        Principal: What is 3 x 3?
        Boy: 9

        Principal: What is 6 x 6?
        Boy: 36

        And so it went with every question the principal thought a third-grade should know. "I think the boy can go to the third-grade", said the principal. The teacher said she had some of her own questions to ask. The principal and the boy agreed.

        Teacher: What is it that a cow has four and I have only two?
        Boy: (after a moment) Legs.

        Teacher: What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?
        Boy: Pockets.

        Teacher: What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?
        Boy: Coconut.

        Teacher : What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky?
        The principal's eyes openned really wide and before he could stop the answer, the boy was already answering.

        Boy: Bubblegum

        Teacher: What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?
        The principal's eyes openned really wide and before he could stop the answer...
        Boy: Shake hands.

        Teacher: Now I will ask some "Who am I" sort of questions, okay?
        Boy: Yep.

        Teacher: You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do.
        Boy: Tent

        Teacher: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first.
        The Principal was looking restless, a bit tense and took one large vodka peg.....
        Boy: Wedding Ring.

        Teacher: I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
        Boy: Nose

        Teacher: I am a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.
        Boy: Arrow

        Teacher: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' that means lot of heat and excitement?
        Boy: Firetruck.

        Teacher: What word starts with a 'F' and ends in 'K' and if u dont get it u have to use your hand?
        Boy: Fork.

        Teacher : What is it that all men have one. It is longer for some men than for others. The pope doesn't use his. Normally a man gives it to his wife after they're married?
        Boy: SURNAME.

        The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher, "Send this Boy to the University. I got the last ten questions wrong myself!