Woody Allen

  • Brian Leonard
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
      So I recorded the American Masters Woody Allen documentaries on my DVR and
      thought I'd be able to watch them within a couple of weeks after I got
      back from Thanksgiving weekend. But my DVR went renegade on me and
      deleted Part One, even though it wasn't supposed to! So does anyone out
      there have a copy of Part One they'd be willing to lend me?

      Thanks,
      Brian-El

      np: The Br=each Boys' SMiLE Sessions, "Holidays"

      --
      Brian Leonard
      12711 Greenhall Drive

      "You always need a lot of luck. It's no good just being hard-working.
      There's a lot of people hard-working. But you've got to be hard-working,
      on your game and be lucky." --Mick Jagger, 2010
    • Jay Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
        I have it on DVR but that doesn't help you, right?

        Jay (iPhone)

      • joe.baxt@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
          It's been on a few times in the past 2 weeks. As they say, check your local listings.

          From: "Brian Leonard" <unclebrian@...>
          Sender: iddiots@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:12:58 -0500
          To: Idiot's Delight Digest<iddiots@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: iddiots@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [iddiots] Woody Allen

        • CousinSteve@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2011
            One can copy a DVR program to a portable VHS tape.
            Cousin Steve
            Sent via handheld device from Luthor Corp.

            From: Jay Mark <jaymark@...>
            Sender: iddiots@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 17:04:57 -0500
            To: iddiots@yahoogroups.com<iddiots@yahoogroups.com>