Re: Frackin' Hurricane!!!

  • Don Abrams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011

      George-

      Even when things don’t turn out as bad as expected, often they still have hard consequences.  I will certainly be sending Cathy and you metta in my sits.  And when my head goes to some frustrating place as I continue to cut up and haul off a ginormous tree that fell in our front yard (luckily missing the house, our neighbors fence, etc), I will quickly switch my mental activities to little blasts of stealth metta for you.

      be well and remember, everything changes-

      Donnie

    • guavaman2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
        Power went back on tonight. Luckily, my neighbor Jerry gave us a call so we could come home. We only grabbed essentials and will be back at the hotel tomorrow to check out, but we're enjoying being back home.

        Guava George