New Year's Message

  • cousin.steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2 6:32 AM
      Peace On Earth

      We wish each other, Peace On Earth.
      We mean well.
      It is no doubt a sincere gesture.
      I wish you peace, all of you.
      Peace On You!

      But, has there EVER been peace on earth? EVER? Has there ever been a
      time of zero conflict in the world? No disagreements, no taunting, no
      violence?

      The serpent taunted Eve in the Garden of Eden.
      Cain, a tiller and the eldest son of Adam and Eve, killed Abel, a
      shepherd and his own brother, out of jealousy.
      And there has been conflict somewhere on this planet for a time as long
      as recorded history.
      Peace On Earth?
      How?

      Peace On YOU, that I believe IS achievable.

      In the immortal words of Joni Mitchell..."We've got to get ourselves
      back to the Garden."

      Until that time, I wish YOU Peace for your new year.

      COUSIN STEVE, to be continued...