Joan Baez Goodnight Saigon

  • Ken Bielen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      Would someone be able to send this track to me?

      The album the song is on, Brothers in Arms (Gold Castle D2-71363, 1991), is out-of-print and Amazon is selling it for 80 bucks or higher.

      Thanks.

      Ken B
    • Lew Goodman
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
        Here it is, Ken: http://tinysong.com/rcC6

        Please attach $81 in coins to me, as soon as possible.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
          Thanks, Lew! Did you want that in pennies?

          Ken

          Please attach $81 in coins to me, as soon as possible.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
            Re: [iddiots] Joan Baez Goodnight Saigon Only if they're from heaven.

            From: Ken Bielen <kbielen@...>
            Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:20:04 -0800 (PST)
            To: iddiots@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
              Lew, in particular...

              Thanks. I never knew that she had recorded one of my favorite songs ever.

              But being really not good on digital downloads, etc, (I really need to imprison my kids to teach me all when home next month), I was able to listen, but not download. When I went to Amazon, they couldn't find the song. Just wanted to download onto my Blackberry Storm's card, which is what I do with Vi's show every week.

              How? Thanks.

              Barry Singer
              Scottsdale, AZ

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 2, 2010
                Re: [iddiots] Re: Joan Baez Goodnight Saigon Barry, there's downloadable software (some free, I think) that enables one to capture anything they're listening to via their computer.  I have a friend who did it with entire albums I put together on Grooveshark and tinysong.com is part of Grooveshark.  I assume your kids would know and also many IDDiots would know.

                From: "barryaz1" <barrysinger.az@...>
                Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:09:42 +0000
                To: iddiots@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [iddiots] Re: Joan Baez Goodnight Saigon