Get Together by the Dock in the Bay

  • Nora Lee Mandel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      From my much younger brother the Celtic guitarist in San Francisco :

      Next week, I’m going to check out a tenor guitar from a dealer known as Banaka, aka, Lowell Levinger, from the Youngloods.
      http://www.mandolincafe.com/news/publish/mandolins_001179.shtml

      I even remember Get Together as a sort of 60s anthem from when I was a little kid.

      I also discovered that a friend of mine used to be the bass player in a band in ‘68-70 that routinely opened for the Dead and the Allman Brothers (Devil’s Kitchen).

      Guess Northern CA is where they all end up...

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Hope all goes well Lew!  My non-smoking-ever sister-in-law has been living with similar caridological issues since she was 40, over 15 years ago.  She's done it with a complete change in eating and exercise habits, and staying faithful to the regimen consistently.

      The Mandel Maven's Nest is at:
      http://MavensNest.net