No Swine Before This Pearl

  • Nora Lee Mandel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      It's official – it was not H1N1.  And I have a couple of times in my life had worse flu that each time a doctor would shrug and say "upper respiratory infection".  So there's another flu going around. So did that still justify that I'm now behind on all my work  (3 more complicated pages to go and my web pages will be all moved – at least I'm getting better at debugging my errors).  And I'm not even completely caught up with "True Blood" or this week's "Hung" and "Weeds".

      But out of the sick bed into the fire – we're off to our nephew's wedding later this week just to the south of the big Station Fire outside L.A.

      XXXXXXXXXXXX

      I'm looking forward to "Glee" as well.  But few of the network fall shows look as good as the bounty of summer cable shows, basic and premium.  I'll watch all the dramas, but I won't get invested in them because they'll be gone.