"In Treatment" Theme

  • Nora Lee Mandel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      Any one else catching HBO's new daily show "In Treatment"?

      It's absolutely driving me crazy enough to go see Gabriel Bryne's
      shrink as the opening theme sure seems to me to be like the opening
      riff of a rock song that I'm pretty sure is not classic but more
      indie-like played on WFUV. Just as I almost can start humming the
      song, the credits stop and the show starts and I get all absorbed and
      the earworm disappears.

      For those with On Demand, you can watch it in advance for the week,
      like with "The WIre".

      The Mandel/Shultz Maven's Nest is at:
      www.geocities.com
      /mandelshultz
    • Tom Ucko
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- Nora Lee Mandel <Noralee@...> wrote:

        > Any one else catching HBO's new daily show "In
        > Treatment"?

        I am enjoying this series so far. I'm intrigued that
        the series is based on one from Israeli TV, with each
        episode so far being based on a specific one from the
        Israeli original series. I'd like to see the originals
        to see how they have been changed for American TV.

        Tom