lastest in the world of music suits

  • David Castagne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      So now they are saying that even if you pay for the song, you are still
      infringing on the composition. Next in the endless line of legal actions
      Microsoft,Yahoo,Rhapsody for selling what they thought they had paid
      for already,read all about it here.
      http://news.cnet.com/8301-13526_3-10276724-27.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

      they are only asking like 3 BILLION. Funny Apple is not named.

      Peace
      David
      NP Wagon Wheel- Old Crow Medicine Show

      The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers."

      Dave Barry