Re: 70 Days & Counting

  • Lew Goodman
    Message 1 of 104 , Jan 1, 2009
      19
    • Lew Goodman
      Message 104 of 104 , Jan 20, 2009
        0

        So, after 70 days of counting, it is finally time to begin our journey. On
        this Inauguration Day morning, I wish Barack Obama an extremely long and
        healthy life. I hope that he will be a great and compassionate president.
        All my love and blessings go to him and I thank you for being alongside of
        me throughout the countdown.

        From: lew.goodman@... (Lew Goodman)
        Subject: 70 Days & Counting