Palin's unmarried 17 year old daughter pregnant

  • Wayne Zinkand
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
      Am I the only one who thought of the scene in Alfred Hitchcock's
      film "Saboteur", when the Norman Lloyd character falls off the arm
      of the Statue of Liberty, except with John McCain instead of Lloyd
      flailing as he fell?

      Game over.

      Somebody's really pissed right now in the McCain camp.

      He gets rid of her and he's fucked; he keeps her and it's like
      shooting fish in a barrel. He's so fucked.

      God, the republicans really made it easy this time. Jerks.
      Why didn't they break into Obama's HQ while they were at it?

      From the land of the free and the home of the Atlanta Braves...

      **EWL**
    • Lew Goodman
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
        Supposedly, Madman McCain knew about it beforehand.

        Game over? Me thinks not. With one and a half white guys running for prez,
        all-white wins in November.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
          --- In iddiots@yahoogroups.com, Lew Goodman <lew.goodman@...> wrote:

          > Supposedly, Madman McCain knew about it beforehand.
          >
          > Game over? Me thinks not. With one and a half white guys running
          for prez,
          > all-white wins in November.

          You are one sick fuck, Lew Goodman, and if I saw you walking down my
          street, I would definetly cross the street to kick the living shit out
          of your all-white ass.

          Fucking asshole bigot.
        • Lew Goodman
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2008
            Whoa! I fully support Obama. I just don't think he'll win, because of the
            color of his skin. My original comments are known as cynicism.