Documentary about Eating & Dancing and Then One To Feel Guilty

  • Nora Mandel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013

      My reviews:

      So, nu, what have you have been singing and dancing to all these years?

      HAVA NAGILA (THE MOVIE)
      http://film-forward.com/documentary/music/hava-nagila-the-movie

      I also included it in my coverage at:
      2013 NEW YORK JEWISH FILM FESTIVAL
      http://filmfestivaltraveler.com/film-festivals/44-features/2440-new-york-jewish-film-festival-2013-

      Hunger cries out for a call for action

      A PLACE AT THE TABLE
      http://film-forward.com/documentary/a-place-at-the-table

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

      I see that Channel 21 is continuing the GEORGE GENTLY series tonight, another of their British detectives (I also liked DCI BANKS, VERA and the PARADISE one on tonight too), this one taking place in the 1960’s as I recall. I quite like this one.  I sent in a contribution because I watch so much of the older Brit stuff on 21, but in trying to contribute to both Ch 21 and Channel 13, as they’re owned by the same organization now, they registered me only as a Channel 13 member.  I got a substantial tote bag, but I feel guilty.

      Nora Lee Mandel

      http://rottentomatoes.com/critic/Nora-Lee-Mandel

      http://MavensNest.net/movies.html