Re: The IDD comes of age

  • Randy Marcus
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24 6:21 AM
      I haven't had many posts or interaction…but any connection brings a smile and a realization that during my times jn Montana, Florida and other outposts, that I was not alone. Funny, I was i n Tampa Airport, heading to Phila when I spotted someone reading Pete Townsend;s book. We started to talkie of the Electric Factory; me of the Fillmore WHile talking he mentioned an obscure opening act,, but recalled nothing about them. When he told me it was,, "GLITTERHOUSE" - WITHOUT A THOUGHT "TINKERBELL'S MIND" hit my brain )and a silver album cover with blue letters. . The melody was a s real as if I had a cerebral spottily. Even my friends in those days never heard of it. But that stayed in the recesses (like Bob Lind's Elusive Butterfly) only to return. Music does that. This list does that. The rare times I look at Facebook is when i see my, never met, friends from this list

      You,ve given me a lot. Thanks from the sidelines

      Randy Marcs - now in Mt Laurel, NJ AND working in St PEte , FL (long story.)