2 New Timely Documentaries

  • Nora Mandel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      I’m less enthusiastic than most other reviewers:

      KOCH (updated this morning)

      People The Grouch and I worked with in city government during these same years are included in the documentary, but I think I was fair (and circumspect).

      http://film-forward.com/documentary/political/koch

      THE GATEKEEPERS

      Israel’s secrets are out – it’s the politicians’ fault

      http://film-forward.com/documentary/the-gatekeepers

      XXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Just discovered on Time Warner’s HD channels – Palladia on Channel 791 that carries repeats of VH-1 Storytellers, MTV’s Unplugged, CMT’s Crossroads, Jools Holland, and other “live” concerts.  Too bad that HD takes up too much room on my DVR to save the “new” concerts I hadn’t seen before.

      Nora Lee Mandel

      http://rottentomatoes.com/critic/Nora-Lee-Mandel

      http://MavensNest.net/movies.html