Re: [iddiots] Kennedy Center Honors

  • CousinSteve@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 28, 2012
      Robert Plant had tears in his eyes watching the performance.
      Cousin Steve
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 30, 2012
        Ann and Nancy Wilson performed their cover of Stairway on Idiot's Delight some time in the '90s. I remember thinking that their version made that warhorse sound fresh again.

        --- In iddiots@yahoogroups.com, CousinSteve@... wrote:

        > Robert Plant had tears in his eyes watching the performance.
        > Cousin Steve

      • ruthsings11
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 30, 2012
          I stand corrected: It was just Nancy Wilson, but she did perform Stairway. The show aired on March 14, 1999. Here are the details, thanks to FiL and the wayback machine.

          http://web.archive.org/web/20010822034943/http://www.cherk.com/vin/1999/990314.html