My Mother's Centennial

  • Lew Goodman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      My mother was born 100 years ago today. My tribute to her is at:
      http://lewgoodman.com/mom.html
    • Lew Goodman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2012
        Vin, I thank you profusely for taking the time to read my essay and for writing.  What you read was my 69th version of the tribute--that's how much time and effort I put into it.  Did anyone ever say I was obsessive?

        Please stay well!

        Lew

        On 12/30/12 12:39 PM, Vin Scelsa wrote:
        Nice piece.   Her generation were a special bunch.  I always thought that was a lot of hooey, you know "The Greatest Generation" hype - but the older I get the more I appreciate what they went through during the most tumultuous years of the 20th Century.  No generation since has had to endure and survive the way they did.  You do good-by-her in writing this, Lew.  Thanks for letting me see it.

        Hi, Vin.

        --
        Please note:  After spending my entire on-line life using idvin@... I am changing my email address.  My new email address is vinscelsa@....