Re: [iddiots] "Give Me Take You"

  • joe.baxt@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      This sounds great Lew. I forwarded the link to a few friends. Thanks.

      From: Lew Goodman <lew@...>
      Sender: iddiots@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 23:52:50 -0500
      ReplyTo: iddiots@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [iddiots] "Give Me Take You"

      "Forever Changes" by Love
      "Odessey and Oracle" by the Zombies
      "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake" by the Small Faces

      All of the above LP's were critically acclaimed and have attained cult
      status in the U.S.

      I now give you "Give Me Take You," an album from 1968, in its entirety,
      that deserves equal treatment. Recorded by a 20 or 21-year-old English
      singer-songwriter named Duncan Browne that, I believe, is one of the
      greatest of all time. As I mentioned yesterday, Browne died from cancer
      at the age of 46, and was greatly praised in his Times of London obituary.

      I guarantee this--you won't be sorry if you click on the link and then
      click "Play All" when you get there.

      http://tinyurl.com/cxnmflw