Trying it on for size

  • iddwiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
      It seems that you can have multiple moderators, and though I haven't
      been crazy about it, some groups, even high-traffic ones, have been
      around for years. There are also features here that google doesn't
      offer, such as databases and polls.

      Why wait for Topica... let's move!
    • Michael Swayze
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2008
        --- In iddiots@yahoogroups.com, "iddwiz" <scoper07@...> wrote:

        > It seems that you can have multiple moderators, and though I haven't
        > been crazy about it, some groups, even high-traffic ones, have been
        > around for years. There are also features here that google doesn't
        > offer, such as databases and polls.
        >
        > Why wait for Topica... let's move!

        I appropriately received the message to join while surfing Amazon for
        cds to buy. Good way to start the new year.

        Mike in Montclair