Presentation on Wednesday March 19

  • Gayle Davidson-Shivers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hello everyone:
      Just a reminder about my presentation the week after Spring Break (see below).
      I will be presenting helpful hints on how to be successful in graduate school. Please plan on attending what should be an informative and short presentation.
      See you there! --gvds

      WHAT NOT to WEAR SAY or DO
      or How to Succeed in Graduate School

      Many things can be done to get the most of graduate school
      and move from merely surviving to becoming a success. Hints on
      communicating appropriately, managing time effectively,
      recognizing professional opportunities, and so on, will be presented.

      Who: IDD* students
      When: Wed, March 19, 2008 from 5 to 6pm
      Where: UCOM 3230
      Pizza provided!

      *Other students welcome!

      Gayle V. Davidson-Shivers, Ph.D.
      Professor
      Program Coordinator for EDF, EPY, & IDE Areas
      Dept. of Professional Studies
      UCOM 3800
      University of South Alabama
      Mobile, AL 36688