"It is truly luxury with a conscience"

  • grfranklin53
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2007
      My favorite whipping boy and prime suspect in the Emmett to Indian
      Valley Road controversy issues another press release. This must be
      wonderful news to appear in both The Upper Country News Reporter
      (Cambridge, Thursday, November 15, 2007, page 5) and The Adams County
      Record (Coucil, Thursday, November 15, 2007, page 11).

      TAMARACK RESORT SELLS OUT INITIAL OFFERING OF LAKE WING CONDOMINIUM
      RESIDENCES

      Sale of 17 residences overlooking Osprey Meadows Golf Course nets
      $16.5 million

      TAMARACK, Idaho - (November 13, 2007)
      In spite of the softening of the national real estate market,
      property at Tamarack Resort <http://www.tamarackidaho.com/> continues
      to be desired in the destination resort industry - as evidenced by
      the weekend sellout of the first condominium residences offered in
      the Lodge at Osprey Meadows Lake Wing.
      In four hours, Tamarack celebrated its eighth sellout when
      buyers snatched up the original 12 Lake Wing residences available,
      plus an additional five released due to demand. The 17 residences
      sold at the release raised $16.5 million for the ongoing development
      of the nation's newest ski, golf and lake resort.
      "In a slower real estate market, this sale truly speaks to
      the unique investment and lifestyle opportunity here at Tamarack. We
      sold more than we had anticipated in our first release of property in
      the Lodge at Osprey Meadows Lake Wing," said Jean-Pierre Boespflug,
      Tamarack Resort CEO.
      The Lake Wing occupies an elegant perch at the entrance to
      the award-winning Osprey Meadows Golf Course
      <http://www.tamarackidaho.com/summer_adventure/golf/index.php> -
      named the "Best New Public Course $75 and over" for 2006 by Golf
      Digest - and is framed by the Lodge at Osprey Meadows Main Wing and
      the under-construction Village Plaza.
      In addition to the amenities of the nearby Lodge at Osprey
      Meadows Main Wing - Morels Gourmet Dining and Lounge, Sante Spa,
      concierge services, fitness facility with pools, and the Golf and
      Nordic Shop - Lake Wing residents also will have their own
      indoor/outdoor yoga studio, game room, resident lounge, and HEATED,
      UNDERGROUND RESIDENTIAL AND GOLF-CART PARKING.
      It is truly luxury with a conscience, as the Lake Wing is
      being built to comply with the LEED@ Green Building Rating System,
      the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and
      operation of high performance green buildings. Currently under
      construction, the Lake Wing is scheduled to open in early 2009.
      The residences sold ranged in size from studios to penthouses
      and in price from $495.000 to $3.1 million.